Sunday, November 16, 2008

I can see improvements

After 3 days of rest since my first NAPFA test, I finally managed to drag myself out on a Sunday evening to run 2.4. I improved from 16mins to 14mins. I still remembered 2~3 weeks ago, my timing was a terrible 18mins. I need to get better! Must get 12mins!! Argh!! I need to learn proper breathing techniques.. I get out of breath and start to walk at the 5th round, my head hurts, my legs get numb.. damn! curse my low-blood pressure. :(

After that, i walked to the fitness corner to cool-down. Then I did pull-ups. Now, I can officially do 5 pull-ups without kicking. Thats a silver already! Woohoo! I still remembered 1 week ago, I could only do 2 pull-ups. Now can do 5! Wow. hard work do pay off.

Now my only obstacle and worry left is 2.4. If i can get a D for 2.4.. then i get Silver already. NO PTP! 2 MONTHS OF FREEDOM!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!


Even though final retake of NAPFA is in Febuary.. I'll give myself 1 month. ONE MONTH AND I'LL FUCKING GET MY SILVER BEFORE MY 20th BIRTHDAY!! D:<

CHIKUSHOU!! I now already eat alot. But I still seem as skinny as ever. :(
And nobody seems to notice that I gained weight or something.. :/
DOUSHITE?!! Why would nobody notice me?! T-T

Feeling so tired now, tomorrow still need wake up early to meet mich to do project stuff.. =.= Gonna eat dinner now.. then later eat egg white for supper.. *cough* I'm suffering now, but I'll will persevere! Meh.. now feel very motivated after watching this very motivational & touching anime.

TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!! Here's a short article about it: http://everything2.com/node/1933872
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!" - Kamina

HUAT AH!!

No comments: