Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Dont wake me up, at least I'd still have my beautiful dreams..

No longer do I feel for this world,
much hope is lost.
It's gonna end soon anyway.
Such twisted imperfection, chaotic, perverted, this world is.

How much further is it going to fall into the endless, bottomless pit?
Only time will tell.

At least in my dreams,
there is utopia,
it is perfect,
my comfort in this world before eternity.

If I cannot attain what I want & desire in this world,
then I'd rather stay asleep in my dreams than settle for 2nd-rate imperfectness,
for I know I'll never be satisfied."

- Thy Perfectness in my dreams, by Gilman

Well.. I just started writing, never intended it to become a poem but.. It turned out nicely yea? :P

Oh well, haven't started studying yet. Couldnt bring myself to. But I'll get through it like I always do, so no worries. I just rot at home during the study week, totally no motivation, stir/passion, to do anything constructive.

Hmm.. my 2nd NAPFA test is on this Friday, 4.30pm. Anyone can join me if they're interested. Hmm.. I can currently do 12 pull-ups max. Can pretty much ace pull-ups for NAPFA. Quite an improvement, I'm surprised myself. From 0 to 12.. in.. 3 months? No longer am I the weak Gilman you used to know, I guess... :P

I'll become stronger. I will, I swear this. I do this all in advance so that in the future I may protect her, the one I love. I will be waiting, and even if she does not come, it is fine. I'll do it for myself then. Sounds selfish? Yea, I guess so. I am human only after all.

Hmm.. theres another thing on my mind, its about the eligible courses in university. I decided I want to go to uni, but have no idea where to start. Hope someone can help and advice me with this.

Time to go to bed, adrain's revision lessions in the morning. Laters.

No comments: