Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Insomnia and weird dreams?

Waaa... I'm so tired. Yesterday night went home to chill. Played a bit of Drift City(online racing game), vroom vroom! *Sigh* There's no good MMORPGs available to play currently, it's depressing. Oh well, at least I still enjoyed some fast drifting cars.. virtually that is. Anyone wanna play with me Drift City? :D

Then I went to bed at around 11+, I told myself I have to sleep early, I needed my beauty sleep.. My eye bags are getting more & more horrible. I still remember when I was younger, I can sleep at 4, 5AM like that and still feel energetic. I think I'm old now.. Lol! Does that mean time is running out for me? Meh.. I need a girlfriend.. and FAST! Dx

Anyway, I went to bed at around 11+ and I couldn't sleep. I kept flipping on my bed for a very long time but I was still awake. I took a look at the time at it was almost 1AM. Wtfux? I think my insomnia might be coming back. Then I prayed to God to let me sleep, and soon I was asleep. Horray!

But then I didn't slept well last night. I remembered that not long after I was asleep, I began dreaming. Lol. And no, I seldom have dreams in my sleep. It was weird. I can barely remember what happened.. BUT I can vividly remember it was something about 2 pairs of couples. I was one of the guys. There were some weird weird obstacles and the 2 group of couples had some interaction in the process(not dirty ones mind you). In the end, both pair of couples made it. BUT, they switched partners! My girl went and walked away with the other guy and the other girl came to me, holding my hand. (appears that during the event they had a change of hearts) But it felt like I really liked this other girl too and was happy. (Eh, both girls quite chio wor! 1 ish sexay type, 1 ish JF type. The JF type came to me :3 Just that I can't remember their faces! Sadded)

THEN I woke up! Lol. I was like, "wtfux was that?" *facepalm* So what the hell was that dream supposed to mean?! .__.

Feeling kinda moody and very tired today. Forced myself to come to work. I feel like sleeping again. Maybe I can have a more pleasant dream this time? Perhaps...

No comments: