Friday, September 5, 2008

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion!

Hello! :P So long no update cuz I've been busy keeping myself immersed in this anime "Code Geass"! This.. I tell you.. is the BEST ANIME I've ever watched so far! Beats da crap outta Claymore, Gundam, Bleach, Elfen Lied, Death Note, blah blah, etc etc and so on. Well, at least that's what I thought IMHO.

Here's link to watch it online stream: http://www.animecrazy.net/category/completed-anime-shows/code-geass/

This anime has a very.. wah, very hard to explain, you must watch to understand! xD

All I can say is that it's a very complicated show. While watching it, you have this mental battle to pause the show to think about everything or continue watching it because of the suspense! The story, plot, twists and everything is so intriguing! Okay, to put it simple, it's basically something like Death Note + Gundam Seed. Simply awesome. You can hardly predict what's going to happen next. The suspense is killing me. No words can describe how much I'm enjoying the show right now.

Ah yes, the art! That's another plus. The way it's animated is also very very beautiful. It's an eyecandy to look at. Meh.. I love the main character, Lelouch, he's so.. sadist like me! Bwahahaha! :x

Currently, I've watched till halfway of Code Geass season 2 (ending of season 1 was epic! o.o). There's this girl who loves Lelouch so much, even though he's the "bad guy". Apparently her memories got altered twice and a lot a lot of things happen during the series which makes it very hard for her to accept Lelouch because of..(no spoilers intended), but in the end when she regained all of her memories, she still fell in love with him again and.. (meh, that's like so effing sweet la) in the end she *ahem*.. got murdered by this bastard named R***! Then then...!

Okay, Ima stop my rants here. =.=
GRRR!! How can this happen man?! Sadded. Oh well, you'll have to watch it to understand what I meant. I think MX will understand since he already watched it. Haha! xD

Anyhow, it's a MUST-WATCH! It's one psychological film you can't miss!

Bummer.. I couldn't find any nice trailers of Code Geass on youtube. But meh, found this little tribute(or rather, AMV) of the girl and Lelouch. Sobx. T-T


No comments: